Screenshots of ContactHero
See the big picture at a glance. Review your recent contacts, and upcoming calls and tasks. See graphs of what you have accomplished which you can compare to your personal goals.
- See graphed the # of calls completed, calls scheduled, tasks completed, new contacts added, and messages sent for today, this week, and this month
- Review the last actions you took. Useful for checking if you remembered to do something or not.
- Shows the last 5 contacts you added. Links below the names make it easy to plan a call or schedule a message to go out to any of them.
- Lists upcoming birthdays and anniversaries so you don't forget and always make a good impression.
- See graphed the # of calls you completed by day for the past 7 days. Useful to see how you are meeting your goals.
- Calls that you planned to make but didn't complete are shown here. Makes it easy to complete what you said you were going to do.
- Quick list of next 10 upcoming calls you planned.
Clean, easy to scan overview of your contacts complete with essential contact information. You can quickly sort this list or jump to particular sections and pages. You can add a new contact quickly from this screen and schedule a call or task for them at the same time.
Now you can color code your contacts with 1 of 4 different personality types. Use the HERO identifiers is to help you to remember the best way to communicate with people.
Contact details shows all essential information for each contact including complete contact history which can be downloaded to CSV file.
Stay on top of the important calls you need to make. Keep in communication with personal and professional contacts.
List of Calls
See all details at a glance. Recently overdue, late, current and upcoming broken out into 3 clear columns. You can color code these by contact personality type and priority for easy scanning.
List of Tasks
See all details at a glance. Recently completed, current and upcoming broken out into 3 clear columns.
Quickly and easily assign colorful icons to each contact. Over 500 icons and flags are available with more being added.